Call for Reviewers: H-Sci-Med-Tech

Dear colleagues,
Hello! My name is Ashton Merck.  I am a doctoral student at Duke University and the newest book review editor for H-Sci-Med-Tech. I expect to be joined by a co-editor very soon, and then we will begin commissioning book reviews for H-Sci-Med-Tech!
To get things going, we're offering an open call for reviewers.  If you have a background in the history of science, medicine and/or technology, and would like to review books for H-Sci-Med-Tech, we want to hear from you!
Send a CV, a short summary of your interests (500 words), and 3-5 "keywords" to editorial-sci-med-tech@mail.h-net.msu.edu.  If you would also like to review non-print media, including museum exhibitions, websites/blogs, or films, please indicate this interest in your email.
If you have general questions about the reviews process, please see the review guidelines or write to me at awb27@duke.edu.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Ashton Merck