Conference Panel-- seeking third panelist

Type: Call for Papers
Date: March 15, 2016
Location: Iowa, United States
Subject Fields: British History / Studies, History of Science, Medicine, and Technology, Literature, Popular Culture Studies, Women's & Gender History / Studies

I am putting together a panel on science/medicine and popular culture for the Midwest Conference on British Studies, September 16-18, 2016 in Ames, Iowa. I have a panelist and a commentator and I am searching for the third panelist. One panelist is working on masculinity and madness, and I am working on nutrition science and marketing food to women as consumers. I am open to framing the panel broadly to accomodate all panelists' work. Please email lacey.sparks@uky.edu if you are interested in joining. 

Contact Info: Lacey Sparks
Contact Email: lacey.sparks@uky.edu