Seeking Panelists for 2014 AHA (deadline February 1)



Greetings:

I am seeking additional presenters for a panel I am proposing for the 2014 meeting of the American Historical Association. The panel will interrogate issues of nineteenth-century masculinity and, at this point, I am particularly interested in papers that consider the intersections of masculinity with economic issues and/or violence. I also hope to include at least one paper that takes as its subject non-U.S. masculinities or transnational elements of these problems.

Please feel free to contact me with questions, suggestions, and/or paper proposals. I can be reached at <kmbrian@gwmail.gwu.edu>.

Regards,
Kathleen

--
 Kathleen Brian
American Studies Department
George Washington University
2108 G Street NW
Washington, DC      20052
1 (812) 219.7517